Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. I have so many wonderful memories from my childhood. Now I hope that my kids will have great memories when they're older.
This year we spent Thanksgiving Day with Brent's dad. We enjoyed yummy food and visited with family and friends that we hadn't seen in a long while.
Friday, we spent the afternoon with my parents. We didn't have turkey, but we definitely had good food. We took turns playing a game (Mastermind) that I had played as a kid. It's one of those strategy games that can really drive you crazy, but you can't stop playing it.
Another great part of Thanksgiving was actually on Tuesday night. Our church had a Thanksgiving and Praise service, and that's exactly what is was. There were so many people who shared what they were thankful for and how God has blessed them. I was so overwhelmed with how great God is, that I couldn't share how He has blessed me. God is so good!
No comments:
Post a Comment